We’re Hiring A Website Developer
Brand Nova Digital is a leading Digital Marketing Agency, based in New Ross, Co. Wexford. We deliver innovative user-friendly eCommerce website design and development. Our focus is building user-friendly websites that convert. We are the No. 1 provider for Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click advertising and Social Media Management in the South East. Here a little more about Brand Nova Digital.
We are currently recruiting a Website Developer based in our New Ross office.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Experienced in developing for CMS systems (WordPress).
- Knowledge of WordPress installation, configuration, administration security.
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Good understanding of UI/UX of websites
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Knowledge of web hosting (FTP/cPanel) infrastructure, email set up, and DNS.
- BS in computer science or a related field
If you have a passion for what you do and are looking to build a portfolio of exceptional work, lets chat!
All applications are taken in the strictest of confidence.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org